Transmission jacks come handy while taking care of vehicle servicing. These jacks are useful while installing or removing the transmission. These heavy duty tools are of great service to professionals or to a ‘do-it-yourself’ kind of person. Transmission happens to be one of the most vital aspects of any vehicle’s engineering. The tools which cater to these needs are heavy duty with different mechanisms in place.
There are high lifts, hydraulic pressure lifts, telescopic types, and low profile hand tool transmission jacks. The choice is highly dependent on factors like maneuvering and stability options available with the tool. Here is the list of what your toolbox can use as an addition.
Table of Content
- List of Best Transmission Jacks in 2019 Reviews
- 10. Ridgeyard Telescopic Hydraulic Transmission Jack
- 9. OTC High-lift transmission jack – 1793A Stinger
- 8. Sunex 7796 Hydraulic Telescopic transmission jack
- 7. Goplus High lift Transmission jack
- 6. Goplus Transmission Hydraulic Jack – Low Profile
- 5. Goplus Hydraulic transmission jack – 2 Stage
- 4. Dragway tools
- 3. Goplus hydraulic transmission jack – 2 Stage high lift
- 2. Torin big read Telescopic hydraulic transmission floor jack
- 1. Orion Motor Tech floor transmission jack adapter
- Related Posts
List of Best Transmission Jacks in 2019 Reviews
10. Ridgeyard Telescopic Hydraulic Transmission Jack
This hydraulic transmission jack has a wide base to ensure stability and balance. This jack features ratcheting arms on the saddle that are quick to adjust to any transmission configuration. The saddle is tilted at 30 degrees and can work with a rotation of 360 degrees. This hydraulic jack has a capacity of 1100 lb.
- The jack features two of the safety chains that are 26 inches in length, which helps in securing the transmission.
- The jack is constructed out of heavy-duty steel which ensures strength as well as durability. The surface is paint-coated for rust resistance.
- This hydraulic jack features two-stage telescopic hydraulic ram for a greater range lifting.
- Lifting pedal can be operated by foot pumping. The release valve of this jack is spring loaded for an automatic halt.
- The jack is ideal for automotive transmission (light) for both the installation and removal operations.
9. OTC High-lift transmission jack – 1793A Stinger
This transmission jack features a saddle that can tilt both front and back as well as to the side. Safety chain ensures an optimum positioning for the load. The loading capacity of this jack is 1000 pounds with a forward tilt of 24 degrees, backward tilt of 19 degrees and the side tilt of +/- 20 degrees.
- Corner brackets are available with a wide leg base to ensure safety and stability.
- Rams are flash chromed for rust-proof experience, and the jack weighs 165 pounds.
- Lowering pedal and foot-operated pump ensures easy to control while removal or installation if the transmission is in progress.
- Four-inch polyurethane Swivel wheels ensure easy maneuvering.
- The jack features a safety overload system which prohibits the usage of the jack beyond pre-determined capacities.
8. Sunex 7796 Hydraulic Telescopic transmission jack
This jack is the perfect tool for installation, removal, and transportation of the transmissions and other transfer cases on the vehicles. This jack features telescopic rams that enables an easy transfer of the transmission from the jack to work table. The release pedal controls the lowering of the loaded jack.
- This transmission jack features 4 ratcheting arms for quick adjustment for the transmission. The base ensures stability.
- To prevent the transmission jack from moving, two dedicated caster wheels are provided with locking feature to hold the tool in place.
- The rams can be raise without involving arms by the foot-activated pedal pump.
- Load attached to the saddle can be secured easily by the additional nylon tie available with the jack.
- A valve is present to ensure that the jack is not loaded more than the recommended capacity of 1000 pounds
7. Goplus High lift Transmission jack
This jack features a wide base that ensures maximum stability while the work is in progress. The capacity of this transmission jack is 1100 pounds with a full raised height of 73”. The transmission jack is chrome plated to avoid the corrosion and keep the jack durable.
- The pump core and the piston rod of this transmission jack are given special heat treatment and the chrome-plated polishing for the wear resistance and rustproof life.
- The tray is adjustable to suit different working requirements ensuring a large angle.
- The jack comes with four swivel casters made out of heavy-duty iron with 360-degree smooth movement.
- This transmission jack is a perfect fit for transmission engine, vehicle gearbox engine, and other tasks involving high-level disassembly as well as installation.
- The jack features foot operating the pump for easy functioning.
6. Goplus Transmission Hydraulic Jack – Low Profile
This jack has a capacity of 1100 pounds and is made out of sturdy steel construction. This jack is the perfect fit for differential gears, truck transmissions as well as rear axle assemblies. The saddle is adjustable and can be easily mounted to suit the working requirements.
- The jack is armed with screws that are heat treated, and it allows lifting the load to the required height.
- The jack is painted with glossy anti-corrosion paint to ensure that rusting does not occur.
- The saddle is perfectly adjustable and can be mounted around for easy working situations.
- This jack features four 3” swivel caster wheels entirely made of metal. The featured swivel pump handle aids in positioning the jack in the inaccessible or tight spots
- The design is adjustable and is perfect for servicing heavy automotive or truck transmissions
5. Goplus Hydraulic transmission jack – 2 Stage
The jack has a capacity of 1500 LB which helps guide the transmission with ease. The product features a saddle which can be adjusted as per the need accompanied by saddle brackets. It comes with a foot operated the pump in addition to the following features
- The product is made of heavy-duty solid alloy, which makes it durable, sturdy and long-lasting.
- The product is easy to operate and includes 4 legs swivel casters for a smooth movement.
- This transmission jack also comes with a 31” long safety chain for a safe and secure transmission
- The release valve is spring loaded which ensures that when the product is lowered, the jack comes to an automatic halt
- A wide base ensures that the product remains stable and maintains balance during heavy operations
4. Dragway tools
Dragway tools is a hydraulic transmission jack with a capacity of 1000 pounds. The transmission. Jack has a minimum height of 34 inches and features a Red and black heavy duty powder coat Finish
- The lowering petal combined with a foot-operated pump allows the user to align the jack as well as position it.
- Two 28 inch long safety chains are included which makes it easier to secure the transmission to the saddle
- In order to ensure that a great lift range is achieved, a telescopic 2-stage hydraulic ram is included
- The saddle is fully adjustable, which makes the jack fit almost all the transmissions
- To ensure smooth movement from one place to another, the product comes with a 4-leg base with a 4-cast iron swivel.
3. Goplus hydraulic transmission jack – 2 Stage high lift
This transmission jack has a capacity of 1100 pounds with a fully adjustable saddle that enables mounting. The jack features a pump that is foot operated with a lowering paddle. This transmission jack is fit for light as well as automotive transmission removal as well as installation.
- Fit to lift heavy objects, this jack has a telescopic hydraulic ram that enables a rise up to 1790mm.
- This jack is able to meet all the operational needs as it comes equipped with a release and pedal valve.
- Four 360 degrees swivel wheels enable convenient and flexible movement
- A safety chain with a length of 31 inches secures the transmission; the jack has a spring-loaded release valve to halt any lowering action
- The jack is crafted out of heavy-duty alloy steel making it durable and extremely strong.
2. Torin big read Telescopic hydraulic transmission floor jack
This transmission jack has a capacity of 1000 pound. The structure is coated with anti-rust enamel and can lift high up to 68.7 inches. The jack is highly suited for easy installation and removal of any transmission and can be used for light truck or a car. The jack is designed for lifting operations above and in the ground.
- This transmission jack has an adjustable saddle that is fit for any kind of transmission
- The safety chain is included for secure operations, and the jack has a wide base making it more stable on the ground
- This jack has 360-degree swivel wheels that facilitate easy movement during the operation
- The construction is durable and sturdy and can be rolled easily under any hoisted vehicle
- This jack weighs 75 pounds and is ideal for a safe and secure transmission
1. Orion Motor Tech floor transmission jack adapter
This transmission jack adapter has a capacity of 1100 pounds. The jack adapter is crafted out of heavy-duty iron which makes it extremely strong and durable. The surface is paint coated to avoid rust. The jack adapter allows 30 degrees forward and backward tilting
- This jack adapter fits all jacks and features a removable saddle shaft
- This product weighs 21.12 lbs and comes with one year warranty
- The adapter head is adjustable and can be tilted forward and backward as required by the operation
- A safety chain of 25 inches ensures secure transmission operations
- The tray dimensions are 13.4 x 7.9 x 0.2 inches, and the construction is durable and sturdy
These transmission jacks are the best in the market, approved by hundreds of customers. The construction is sturdy and works perfectly fine for years to come. The purchase depends on preferences including weight capacity, weight, and size. These transmission jacks can come handy not only to the professional but also are useful for in-house operations.