Technological advancement has nowadays become part of doing exercise and sporting activities. Earlier, the timer was only used to determine the duration a runner has taken from the start to the finish line. Today, there is a fully functional and accurate system in place to reduce the irregularities. The new GPS watches give not only the time but also records the distance, average acceleration, heart-beat rate and much more and it can record this information back to your computer. Some of the top Best GPS Running Watches include;
Table of Content
- List of Best GPS Running Watches in 2020
- 10. Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch (Black/Red)
- 9. TomTom Runner GPS Watch
- 8. Nike+ Sport Watch GPS Powered by TomTom
- 7. Motorola MOTOACTV 8GB GPS Sports Watch and MP3 Player
- 6. Timex Marathon GPS Watch-Best GPS Running Watches
- 5. TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watch (Grey)
- 4. Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch (Black)
- 3. Garmin Forerunner 310XT Waterproof Running GPS With USB ANT Stick and Heart Rate Monitor
- 2. New Balance NX950 GPS Runner Watch
- 1. Polar RC3 GPS Sports Watch
- Related Posts
List of Best GPS Running Watches in 2020
10. Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch (Black/Red)
This type of watch gives the best in tracking your pan since it is capable of comparing your current pace to your earlier targeted pace. It is one of the easy to use watches and also it is water resistant. In addition, it has got very high GPS sensitivity. It also allows the user to pause and it can show a history of activities.
9. TomTom Runner GPS Watch
This watch has got user-friendly features such as a clear menu, easy settings and very easy to operate. It also has an extra-large display that makes it easy to read the information at a glance even when running very fast. It also offers features that help conduct graphics training.
8. Nike+ Sport Watch GPS Powered by TomTom
This type of watch enables one to automatically become a member of Nikeplus.com which also offers the opportunity to connect with fellow members while you share and view training routes. It keeps and enhances records such as BPM heart rate, speed, distance and time. This watch can stay up to 50 days on standby power.
7. Motorola MOTOACTV 8GB GPS Sports Watch and MP3 Player
This watch offers more than just training or running records but also offers entertainment. It has got a huge memory of 8GB where data and music ca be stored. It has got a one-year manufacturers warranty.
6. Timex Marathon GPS Watch-Best GPS Running Watches
This watch is capable of managing splits without manually pushing any button. Due to its advanced features, it gives the best monitoring speed, distance covered and energy consumed.
5. TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watch (Grey)
This watch is ideal for activities such as swimming, running, cycling, and gym training. It has quicker menu navigation due to its one-button control. Its water resistant feature enables deep sea divers to use it. It also has a large display to see details at a glance.
4. Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch (Black)
One of the great features of this watch is that it has a rechargeable battery and high power retention capacity enabling it to be used for 8 consecutive hours while it is in training mode or 3 consecutive weeks while on power save mode. It can also give summary reports of the records made on pace, distance and heart beat rate.it also has a feature that enables calories computation.
3. Garmin Forerunner 310XT Waterproof Running GPS With USB ANT Stick and Heart Rate Monitor
This watch is able to track and record data and feed it to your computer through a wireless connection. It also has a water proof rating of 50meters under water, therefore, suitable for deep sea divers and swimmers. It has a one-year limited warranty and 20 hours of battery life.
2. New Balance NX950 GPS Runner Watch
This watch is also one of the water resistant watches that one can choose from. It has a 50m depth water resistance. It has got a work out mode range of 100 hours and 6 customizable interval timers. It also shows the date, time and has an alarm.
1. Polar RC3 GPS Sports Watch
This watch gives the best when it comes to monitoring of routs, distance, speed, and tracks. It is slim and light and has got rechargeable batteries that operate for a maximum of 12hours.
The choice of a GPS watch is personal depending on the details that one wants to have. The latest technology has incorporated a wide range of watches to choose from. Some of the newest are those that give feedback on the heart rate to even running styles. This has made GPS watches become a powerful tool in sporting activities and training.