In the recent era of technological advancements, more and more equipment is made electric to simplify the operation. Electric equipment is efficient and easy to use. In the field of water heating applications, the use of electric equipment is immense. You may find Electric Tankless Water Heaters in the present time.
Generally, the tankless water heaters propelled by electricity are considered as the most affordable option presently. The homeowners are adopting the use of such heaters in their day-to-day life. There will be a considerable saving on the electricity bills. You will be benefitted from the constant supply of warm water according to the demand.
The limitations of a tank will not deter you from availing continuous warm water. These kinds of heaters are suitable to install in bathrooms, commercial buildings, in a studio apartment, etc. Just taking a look at the below-discussed electric tankless water heaters will clear your confusion:
List of Best Electric Tankless Water Heaters in 2020
10. Eemax EEM24018 Electric Tankless Water Heater, Blue:
The Eemax electric tankless water heaters are solely prepared to offer a continuous supply of warm water. Its versatility allows the heater to be used for fulfilling the residential or commercial water heating requirements.
There will be a great saving of electricity because the heater only heats the water you require. Due to its compact size, it is now possible to save the storage space. Regardless of the installation skills, you can effortlessly install this blue electric tankless water heater.
- In the operation of this heater, there is the execution of the most advanced, self-modulating technology. This suggests that the heater unit would automatically adjust the amount of energy required to be supplied at the input.
- The rating of the EEM24018 hater is a 240 volt, 18-kilowatt unit.
- The heater unit is capable to generate sufficient warm water for up to 2 sinks and 1 shower simultaneously in colder environments.
9. Marey ECO150 220V/240V-14.6kW Tankless Water Heater:
The Marey ECO150 water heater belonging to the eco series is the only heater in the market to incorporate German-designed, patented heating element. This heating element is equipped with a stainless steel water channel.
You need not be panic about the harmful effects of corrosion since the heater is made corrosion resistant due to the use of high-quality components. Moreover, there will be a reduction in hard water build-up due to calcium and chlorine.
An efficient warm water solution is presented to remove the standby energy consumption found in the conventional tank heaters.
- With the application of smart technology, there are simple management and hassle-free adjustments on the LCD panel. This functionality enables the user to program the required water temperature thus reducing energy consumption.
- This Marey ECO150 unit is found perfect for a maximum of two simultaneous points of use. This would increase the input water temperature up to 41°f and the water flow rate would be2.5Gpm.
8. Thermoflow Elex 12 Tankless Water Heater Electric:
The unlimited supply of warm water for different applications is guaranteed through this Thermoflow heater unit. You will never run out of hot water because the hot water is provided on demand.
Due to the implementation of the instant bare wire heating system, you will be benefitted from the quick, continuous water supply. Generally, some people are dubious about the complexity of installation before purchasing an electric heater.
However, when you go for this heater unit, its space-saving design will simplify the complexity of installations. It can be conveniently accommodated in small places like kitchens and bathrooms. The electricity will be saved up to 50%.
- For constant water supply, the activation flow is 0.6 GPM.
- Its construction utilizes a durable, high-quality stainless steel based heating element. This heating element possesses excellent rust resistance and resistance to acid.
- You can easily see the output temperature on the bright backlit LCD display.
7. Titan N-120 Tankless Water Heater, 220 V, 54 Max Amps:
In situations when you want to set up an electric tankless water heater in a limited space, go for this unit. Basically, the size of the heater unit is no bigger than a phone book, so it can be easily accommodated in a small space. Compared to the standard water heater units, this unit saves on the electricity bill.
- The Titan N-120 heater unit will take up less space.
- The rating of the heater unit is 220 V, 54 Max Amps.
- Its operation of the heater unit relies on the input water temperature and the flow of the water.
6. Sio Green IR30 POU Electric Tankless Water Heaters:
Now you can considerably save your kitchen or bathroom space whenever you install this compact electric tankless water heater. Its length is less than 20 inches, so it is perfect for installation in small kitchens, bathrooms, storage, sink, cabinets, or RV. Its ergonomic size and advanced construction benefit the user to install it wherever you wish.
It is possible to use this Sio Green heater unit in the form of a booster along with your tank in hotels and stores. At the output, a continuous supply of warm water is assured without any hassles.
- In this water heater unit from Sio Green, there is the implementation of patented technology and no coil metallic elements.
- The effects of corrosion are null and therefore, the heater unit can work for the long-term. The heat will be generated without direct contact with metals.
- In total, there are 4 power levels (1-4), hence you can effortlessly customize its performance suit to your needs.
- It is easy to vary the current from 5A to 30A for different home applications.
5. Rheem RTEX-18 240V 2 Heating Chambers Residential Tankless Water Heater:
At the desired choice of volume, you will avail of continuous warm water supply through this heater. In simple terms, the unit is a residential tankless water heater allowing the user to select the temperature settings.
It is possible to clean a kitchen sink, dishwasher, laundry sink, bathtub, and bathroom sink using this heater. The conventional water heater unit needs to maintain the tank in the heated form to adjust the level of heating.
However, in this tankless water heater, the heat will be provided only when you need it. In a few seconds, you will get a continuous supply of warm water. Regardless of the type of applications -single point-of-use or multiple applications, this heater unit is just perfect.
- There is the availability of the external digital thermostatic control equipped with LED display. It is possible to regulate the operation of this heater through this control.
- In the unit, there is the execution of the cutting-edge self-modulation. This mentioned technique is accomplished to vary the power to fulfill the warm water demand.
- This heater unit is threaded for easy replacement and flawless installation.
- All the readings are shown precisely on the digital temperature display.
4. Ecosmart ECO MINI 2.5 2.5-Gallon 120V Electric Tankless Water Heaters:
The cheap quality sinks may take a huge time to receive a constant supply of water. When you set up this Ecosmart compact water heater for those sinks, a constant water supply is guaranteed. Either with the assistance of a plumber or on your own, you can easily set up this 120V heater unit.
In case you desire to install a compact heater unit to save space, there is nothing wrong with using this unit. Whenever you fit the unit inside the sink or near the garbage disposal, it would fit well. Once installed, you would find that there is sufficient storage space for accommodating dishwasher pods, dish soap, garbage bags, etc.
Now there is no need to wait for receiving warm water in the faucet. All you need to do is simply tap into the water line and just install this heater at the sink. You will save your money spent on the expensive recirculating lines and pumps.
- The entire heater unit is made lightweight and compact.
- To operate electrically, the unit can be plugged into a standard 110-volt outlet.
- There is a clear and bright digital output temperature display. Looking at this display will give you an idea about the different readings.
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are found to be 99.8% energy efficient.
3. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater:
The present model of the electric compact water heater is a point-of-use heater available in three compact sizes. According to the available space, the heater could be floor-mounted or wall-hung. There are no troubles to fit the heater beneath a sink and inside a cabinet space.
Due to the sleek, beautiful design, the heater will perfectly match the decor of the surrounding. In order to avail hoot water supply, just tap into the cold water line and then install this heater unit directly at the sink.
- The thermal efficiency of the Bosch Tronic 3000 T is 98%.
- Its overall dimensions are 13.75 W X 13.75 H X 10.75 D inches, so it can conveniently fit inside a small space.
- Its construction utilizes premium glass-lined material to ensure longevity.
- Independent installation is facilitated with the use of 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120V electric outlet.
- Maximum 2 sinks can be supplied with warm water simultaneously.
- According to your preference and space available, the heater unit can be mounted on the floor, wall, or shelf.
2. Stiebel Eltron 224199 240V Tankless Electric Tankless Water Heaters:
In the present market, the Tempra Plus heater unit is the most technologically advanced tankless water heater. Compared to the earlier series, the Tempra series is redesigned with the use of advanced heavy-duty electronics.
The entire operation made efficient with the use of a simple single flow sensor design. There is the availability of a hinged cover for flawless access. With the support of advanced flow control, a constant water supply is presented. You will be able to substitute a conventional tank without facing any inconveniences.
Its regular use will let you perceive the substantial reduction in your electric bill. Compared to a conventional tank water heater, this one would save saves energy by 15%-20% kWH on average. When you want to save the money spent on the expensive water heater unit, it is recommended to go for this unit.
- The Stiebel Eltron tankless water heater’s sleek design allows it to fit anywhere. Its corresponding sleek design will appear elegant and match the decor of the surrounding.
- It comes with digital temperature control for precise control of water temperature.
- There is no need for venting.
- The dial is available at your fingertips to control the temperature of the water.
1. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heaters:
The EcoSmart ECO 11 heater unit is perfect for any small point of use application or small apartment. It can be conveniently utilized for single or multiple applications based on weather conditions.
During warm weather conditions, the ECO 11 is capable to run two sinks running simultaneously along with a shower. When installing appropriately, the tankless unit would supply a constant supply of water.
Once the water passes through the unit, the heater heats it and delivers constantly. Its operation is only activated when you require it; therefore, there will be a considerable saving on the electric bill. You will perceive 50% savings in water heating costs.
- This electric ECO 11 heater unit delivers a constant warm water supply up to 2 gallons per minute.
- Its operation is optimal for weather of 67° F and higher.
- You will never face the scarcity of hot water supply irrespective of the applications.
- High efficiency presented through the Patented Self Modulating Technology.
- Its energy efficiency is 99.8% and the uniform energy factor is 0.98.
For continuous warm water supply in homes, restaurants, or commercial applications, the installation of an electric tankless water heater is useful. They are efficient than conventional electric water heaters and works flawlessly.